Touch for Health Kinesiology is a hands on, non-diagnostic, non-invasive holistic method of natural Health care. It works on all the energy systems of the body to promote positive balance and help improve health, wellbeing and vitality.
It combines the Eastern principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Tibetan energy practices with more orthodox Western techniques.
Jane uses muscle monitoring to assess energy flow and body function which allows her and the client to determine where the physical, emotional, energetic, chemical and nutritional imbalances lie.
Through a range of gentle yet powerful balancing techniques they will facilitate the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
The possibilities are wide and varied depending on the individual. The belief central to Kinesiology is that optimum health comes from being in balance with all things. When we are free from negative stress and ‘in balance’ benefits include:
- Improvement in general health
- Increased energy and vitality
- Removes blocks, barriers and emotional triggers
- More confidence and personal motivation
- Improved posture and relief from physical pain and tension
- Stress relief and day to day stress management strategies
- Assistance to change attitudes, set and achieve personal goals
- Enhanced brain function and therefore improved co-ordination, life, work and sports performance
Jane works with you and empowers you to help you find and set your goals in life and to facilitate a change of your choice. The session will last 1.5 hours.
Touch for Health is accredited by the Kinesiology Federation and certified by the International Kinesiology College.